Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flying Carpet Art Quilt


I couldn't have been more delighted when I saw that I was to choose my favorite item from the shop of AnotherGhostQuilts. I have several reasons why I like her shop. First I love art quilts.
Second I love were she get much of here inspirations from her travels to Russia and Turkey just to name a few. And third this is my favorite item in the shop because it does remind of a flying carpet. I can just picture Jasmine flying through the air. Also because this is from one of my favorite designers. It is from the Kaffee Fasset's Turkish Delight collection. Stop by AnotherGhostQuilts.etsy.com so you can see all her magical delights.

3 comments:

Pam Geisel - For Quilts Sake said...

LOVE this!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

This is so bright and beautiful!

carpet cleaning companies said...

What a lovely carpet! This is perfect for a well lit and light painted room.