Monday, September 15, 2008

Trunk Show Dry Run - Etsy Down

Just in case any of you are trying to figure out why you can't get to where you are supposed to be at the moment, Etsy seems to be down. Neither Pam nor Kym can get on. Since I don't have everyones e-mails I figured I would put a note on the blog and update if I can get any news! Wouldn't you know it! Must have been all our excitement killed the servers or something!

Etsy did come back up about 4:30 and we were able to have our practice run! It was fun, and we learned a lot! Come on in next Monday for a real treat, meet some awesome quilters and win a door prize - tell everyone you know, be there or be....somewhere else!

Pam

1 comment:

Jabaro said...

I posted in the previous article on the blog. I also figured this was the place "to check in."

I assume it will be down for a bit and was thinking it was probably part of the listing problems E encountered today.

Now I can have dinner with DH.