Sunday, February 15, 2009

Block Swap - Two weeks left!

The deadline for the block swap is fast approaching, and the swappers are doing great! This is my current list, let me know if you are on the list and want to be removed, or if you are not on the list and need to be added. All the names in green I have blocks from already, so it's more than half at this point - great job (and mine are done, and since I am the queen of procrastination I deserve a big pat on the back!).


Here is a picture of the pile on my table, isn't it great! I haven't opened the packages yet, am waiting for the right time to savor looking at all the scrappy goodness inside these squishy packages. My mail carrier has been quite curious as to the nature of all these wonderful packages, so I will have to show her some of them. Who knows, I may get another quilter started!

Hope you are all having as much fun using your scraps as I am!

Pamelaquilts
Vintage Sew and So
Kristinsquilts
MoranArtQuilts
DownHomeDesigns
UniquelyNancy
WithHugsnStitches
Kimbuktu
Threaded Expressions
Originals By Lauren
ForQuiltsSake
TheDutchessCollection
AndrusGardensQuilts
QuiltingCafe
Kims Crafty Apple
lmk Quilts
FabricsnQuilts
The Quilted Pet
Laguna Lane
PerennialPiecer
scrappykwiltkits
Bon Bons and More
alkdesigns
debidesigns
QuiltingGranny
Happyquilts
Whimbrella
Dragonflystitches
Jacistuff

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I had a ball making my string blocks. I had a bag full of scraps I was gonna use and lost them under my pile of fabrics. I found them today, and they was several bags in a cardboard box that use to hold 5 lbs of polyester fiberfill.
I loved making the string blocks and my husband and daughter really liked them also so I knwo what I will be making family members this year!