Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday's Favorites: Fall

Hello everyone! It is with great excitement that I begin this new weekly post: Friday's Favorites. Each week I will feature either a favorite Quiltsy Team shop or favorite items from some wonderful Quiltsy Team shops. This week: fall - my favorite season!!

This first offering, the Turkey Tablerunner from Heavenly Pouches, really caught my eye. Wouldn't you love to grace your table with this beautiful runner?

Next, I couldn't help but fall in love with Warm 'N Fuzzies' Autumn's Harvest Cathedral Window Pillow Cover. The batik used for the windows is just a dream! I can imagine two of these adorning my parlor sofa, can't you?



My final fall favorite (say that three times fast!) is the Pumpkin Patch Quilt from Terry Aske Art Quilts. The pumpkin and leaves appliques are just divine on the pieced background.

Make sure you check out these three wonderful shops and other Quiltsy artists by entering Quiltsy in the Etsy search field.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All very lovely fall picks from some very talented people!

OliveStreetStudio said...

ALl so lovely!!! The cathedral pillow is a favorite. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the Friday's Favorites idea!Great fall picks :)

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Great picks for fall! Thanks for including my pumpkin art quilt.

Natalie said...

ooo! I absolutely LOVE the cathedral window pillow! It's just so beautiful!