Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday's Favorites: Kid's Entertainment

I just played hostess to my 2-year-old niece and 3-year-old nephew for two days, so kid's entertainment is very much on my mind right now. I decided to search through the Quiltsy shops to find unique quilted items with kids in mind.

My first pick is the I Spy quilt by Frost Cottage. With just a quick glance I know this would be a hit! I believe that anything with Dora the Explorer will win over my niece's heart!

Next, I fell in love with this Crayon Tote Bag by A Quilt Dream. What a great and colorful tote that holds your little one's crayons on the outside and coloring books or paper on the inside - ingenious!

My final favorite is the Veggie Tales Memory Game by Ice Purple Penguin. Now, my niece and nephew, like a lot of kids, may not like to eat their veggies, but they certainly love to watch Veggie Tales and I bet they'd just love to play memory or Go Fish! with these cute "cards."

You can find more wonderful kid-inspired items by typing "Quiltsy" and "kids," "games," or "fun" in the Etsy search field.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice variety of colorful picks!

Tiffany said...

Those are some great choices!