Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WiP Wednesday #7

Welcome to "Work In Progress" Wednesday, hosted by moi. As usual, it's been a wacky week, which makes it a perfectly normal wacky week.

Luckily, Maggie is feeling much better after her little doctor visit. She's even back to helping me get my work down. How considerate is that?

So kind of her.

This week I got a custom order for some huge cat toys. Huge. We're talking cat toys sized for a baby lion. Check these out.

Thirty inches long, 15" around. Huge.

Between the two of them, I used a gallon of catnip, and 32oz of stuffing. I can't wait to see what my client's cats make of them.

And that's enough about me. Last week we had two brave participants. You've got to check them out!

Collette from Poppy and Poochie shared what may very well be the cutest bunting I've ever seen. Look at this! Click on the photo to get a closer look on her website, or click here to see all the cute things in her Etsy shop.


Ann from Magpie Quilts shared a variety of projects, including this cheerful number:

Just looking at it lifts my spirits. You can visit her blog by clicking on the photo, or visit her etsy shop by clicking here.

Now it's your turn! Let's see what you've got. :)

Quiltsy WiP

2 comments:

Collette said...

aw Jerimi thanks for featuring my little blog! Maggie looks so cute and a bit like my male cat Tigger (kids came up with that!). Glad she is better.

Those cat toys are excellent! think they would make brill draught excluders too. Linking up this week too. x

Ann Symes said...

Thanks Jerimi for featuring me! And for hosting this feature! It's really making me think more about taking pictures of work as it is progressing, not just about the finished products!