Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WiP Wednesday #10

Welcome to the 10th WiP Wednesday here on the Quiltsy blog. As usual, I'm Jerimi from Three Cat Limit, and will be your host for today. My projects this last week have been kind of random. Shocking, isn't it?

I had a lot of fun working on mini quilts. This one is from some vintage fabric from my mom's stash. I tried a little random machine quilting, since this quilt is actually small enough to fit in the harp of my sewing machine. I think it's kind of fun, but I'll have to do a hand-quilted version so I've got something to compare it to.



Can you believe the detail in this fabric?


I thought the stripe on back was kind of fun.

I'm slowly but surely approaching that allegedly magical number of item listings in my shop. Anyone else having a little trouble getting to 100 items? I'd welcome suggestions and/or advice for getting there.

You can click on any of the photos above to read more about my WiPs for this week. That's enough about me. Now it's your turn to shine! We had some phenomenal participation last week, including two brave new people.

Kim, from Kim's Crafty Apple, is going to town on some QALs. I'm in awe both of her skill, and her productivity. Check this out.


Seriously, her work is jaw-dropping. You can see more of it by clicking the photo above. Visit Kim's Etsy shop by clicking here.

Melissa from Zappy Cat has something intriguing going on. I can't wait to see where she's going with this quilt.


She has some great items in her Etsy shop, including jewelry. You can visit it by clicking here.

Ok, batter up! You can add a link to your Flickr, Picassa, blog, Facebook page - pretty much anywhere you've posted content that shows what you're working on. You can post from now until Monday night. :)
Quiltsy WiP

2 comments:

Kathy Kinsella said...

Great to see what you are all working on this week ... I hope to be more productive next week :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Terry! I love your workroom.