Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WiP Wednesday #17

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Welcome to another WiP Wednesday. I'm your host, Jerimi. This is where we can share what we're all working on, whether it be crafty or otherwise.

Ready to see what I've been working on? Here it is! Forty finished needle books, buttons and all. These were fun to make. I really like the pirate-themed one.



Here's one that makes me smile every time. You can click on it to see it in my shop.



On to the next project!

I have a jump start on making some pet blankies. Here are several of the bindings that are waiting on blankets/quilts.



Ready to share what you're working on? I'd love to see!
Quiltsy WiP

1 comment:

butrfly2200 said...

The needle books look cute. Do you have any pics of the inside? Would look to see what you use.