Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WiP Wednesday #18

Well, it's Wednesday again, and that means it's time for another WiP Wednesday! I'm your host, Jerimi. This is where we can share what we're all working on, whether it be crafty or otherwise.

I've been busily turning this:



Into this:


(Pet quilts.)

I've also got a lot of pieces cut for whole-cloth pet blankets, too. It feels really good to be using my fabric! My tendency is to buy it, then be too afraid to actually use it, because what if I mess up? Ridiculous, isn't it?

There were a lot of great shares last week, but I just had to highlight Kim, from Persimon Dreams. She's working on a Christmas in July Block-a-Thon, and is using some really cute fabric for it.



I'm so in love with that greyscale fabric. You can click on the photo above to visit her blog, or click here to visit her fabulous Etsy shop.

Ready to share what you're working on? I'd love to see!
Quiltsy WiP

No comments: