Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WiP Wednesday #19

Welcome back to another Work In Progress (WiP) Wednesday! I'm a little under the weather this week, so it's going to be a short post. Please bear with me!

I'm still plugging away at mini pet quilts. Most of them are done through the quilt sandwich stage. Many are quilted. Some have binding pinned on. I know it doesn't look like much, but it definitely felt like a lot.



My office looks like someone turned squirrels loose in it. It's been impossible to work on this project and have a neat office. Oh well! I'll probably live. I'd like to have at least 24 completely done, so that I have a full page of them in my Etsy shop.

Again, sorry for the brevity this week. Next week will be better. :)Ready to join the linky party? I would love to see what everyone is working on! It will be open from today through next Monday. You can join up at any time between now and then.
Quiltsy WiP

No comments: