Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WiP Wednesday #21

Welcome back to another installment of "Work In Progress Wednesday." I'm your host, Jerimi.

I don't know about you, but I haven't gotten done nearly what I would have liked to. We got a letter in the mail that we're going to have to endure yet another inspection by the property manager. So we've spent a lot of time getting things tidied up this week. It's been hard to make this place our home, since I feel constantly under the microscope. I will be very grateful when we're finally able to buy a home.

On the plus side, my garden is going like gangbusters. Thank you, little bee buddies!



I finished a few small gusseted bags with velcro closures. I think they're adorable, and I LOVE making them. I see making another 20 or so of them in my near future. I'm obsessive like that, I guess. ;)



You can click on the photo above to see it in my Etsy shop.

Last week we were joined by several brave souls:
Patsy from Patsy's Patchwork, Sarah from Sweet Dreams by Sarah, Char from Cloth Stitched, AKColleen from Sew In The Snow, and Melissa from Zappy Cat. Everyone shared wonderful projects!

I was just fascinated with AKColleen's Sudoku Quilt. Who knew there was such a thing?? Or maybe I'm just behind the curve? She's also posted a tutorial if you'd like to make one yourself.



You can visit her lovely Etsy shop here.

Ready to join the linky party? I would love to see what everyone is working on! It will be open from today through next Monday. You can join up at any time between now and then.
Quiltsy WiP

1 comment:

FabricFascination said...

Your garden looks wonderful! I am trying to keep up with the weeding on mine, but so far they are winning.

Thanks for featuring my birthday placemat last week.