Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WiP Wednesday #24

Friends, Romans, Craftspersons, lend me your pepto! No, really. Lend me your pepto. I've been flattened by a nasty case of the flu, so this week's entry is going to be necessarily short. My husband is giving me the stink-eye as I type this, because I should really be in bed. Luckily, you can't catch the flu through a website, so you should be safe.

So below is the button you should click to share your lovely works in progress. I hope to hear from you!

Wishing you love, laughter, and a complete lack of the flu,
~Jerimi
Quiltsy WiP

3 comments:

FabricFascination said...

So sorry to hear that you've been ill Jerimi. I hope that this week is much better for you.

Kathy Kinsella said...

Hope you're back in bed now and that you'll improve quickly from here on . . . thanks so much for the work you put into WIP each week for us!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the well wishes! I've been out of commission completely, until this morning. I have shaky hands, but at least I'm upright. I'll take it. ;)