Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WiP Wednesday #43

Alas, nothing crafty to report, this week, on my end of things. I've got a lot bubbling around my the cauldron of my head, and some big employment changes coming up way, way too quickly. I'm a cat sometimes, when it comes to change. Change is bad. Except when it isn't. What's not bad? The crafty things you guys shared last week!

Cynthia from Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework shared some really lovely work. Her table runner is just beautiful.


She also shared her quilting philosophy. I'm not going to argue with it - in fact, I think I might adopt it.


You can read more by visiting her blog. Click on the link or either of the photos to do so. Or you can see more of her work by visiting her Etsy shop.

Pamela, from Pamela's Quilts also linked up last week. She shared some of the fabric that she used to make some (no doubt) adorable pajama pants, and also shared a new pattern she's offering for a mere $2.00. Cool!


Barb, from Mountain Quilt Works showed off an appliqued pillow that is way too much fun. Check this out:


The detail on that bus is crazy! I can't believe it's done with fabric and not drawn. You can get a closer look by clicking on the image or link above. See more of her work by visiting her Etsy shop.

Thanks so much for joining us this week! I hope you have a lovely and craft filled 2013.
Quiltsy WiP

1 comment:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

LOVE Barb's pillow. It is super cute.

And thanks for the links to my site - I really appreciate it!