Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIPs and Whatnot

We’re continuing with our Treasury Blitz today’s T is made by Robin. We’ve had some beautiful treasuries posted. They can be seen here. Gail has started a new thread for treasuries in March. There are still a few spots open.

Congratulations to Ann who reached 100 sales in her shop this week.

              WIP 053

Gail had one of her items featured on this blog jenniferjangles.blogspot.com/

Last week Patricia joined us asking the question, Do you ever realize you make quilts for others and never take the time to make one for yourself?Here’s her answer.

Please share what you’ve been working on

 

 

9 comments:

Christina Fairley Erickson said...

I love seeing the projects on your Pinterest Page. I haven't started one yet, but yours is very inspiring. May need to add it to my "to do" list!

Char said...

Thanks for linking up everyone.

teachpany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teachpany said...

It's fun seeing what everyone else is doing!

Ann Symes said...

Thanks for the congrats! And the link party! This is such a good motivator for me to make sure I post something I've been working on!

Anonymous said...

The "link party" is always needed for me.....accountability is definitely a "good thing"!!!

Pamela said...

Yay, I remembered to do it this week! Seems I either quilt or blog, it's hard to manage both!

thebutterflyquilter said...

Everyone projects look wonderful!

Packers and Movers in Bangalore said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information! This is really interesting information to read. Best high-quality Packing And Moving services at affordable prices within your budget.
@ Packers and Movers Bangalore
@ Packers and Movers Hyderabad
@ Packers and Movers
@ Packers and Movers Delhi