Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIPs and Whatnot

I’m having one of those weeks where you really can’t get things quite right. You know, you mess up dinner, forget to feed the cats and sit in the sewing room but you don’t sew! So it’s no wonder I didn’t write this post last night like I usually do. Things can only get better from here.

Check out the beautiful work Kimberly shared with us last week!

                  IMG_5247

And here’s what Ann had to share

                 DSC_0567

Really beautiful work don’t you think? I love anything with lots of color especially now when we seem to have the Spring that can’t get started!

What lovelies are you working on this week that you’d like to share?

3 comments:

Dee said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful projects! I love the colors and that flower! Oh!

Hope today is a little bit better for you!

Char said...

Thanks for checking in Dee.

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

I love the channel locked quilting using the walking foot. Very accurate and nice.