Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIPs and Whatnot

This week I thought I’d share some of the wonderful items being made by my Quiltsy team members. Like this one by Vivian of EggMoneyQuilts

        il_570xN.465490535_f1vy

Here’s one by Carol of MooseCarolQuilts

       il_570xN.323192612

Here’s a lovely table topper by Susan of TheQuiltedKitchen

      il_570xN.450723871_8ik7

And look at these lovely placemats made by Wayne of QuiltingWaYnE

      il_570xN.451347980_b76n

 

Today is Joan’s day to be pinned for the Pinterest Promotion.

This week I finished a quilt that will be donated to Happy Chemo and a test shawl for a crochet pattern designer. What have you been working on?

3 comments:

teachpany said...

The quilts you featured are great examples of fun quilts! I finished a qult for my soon to be great-niece. I plan a second in other fabrics for my shop, eventually. Thanks for the inspiriation!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for hosting Char! Sorry it took me so long to link up this week. Boy am I running behind....

Barb Neiwert said...

Feeling good that I'm finishing up this UQO.