Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WIPs on Wednesday

With the new year the weather has gotten a bit wild on this side of the globe. Unbelievably cold temperatures and lots and lots of snow. So this week found me in the mood to finally clean off my cutting table. Next I organized some of my fabric purchases from the end of the year and worked on putting the scraps into their containers. The original 6 bins are full to capacity so now I’m also using empty pretzel barrels. LOL

Here’s a picture of my cutting table in the midst of it’s cleaning.

      Sewing Room Pics 021

The original 6 scrap bins are under the ironing board there on the right.

       Sewing Room Pics 028

Are you cleaning up your space? Maybe reworking or giving your sewing area a total makeover. If this weather keeps up I’m sure I’ll be totally organized in no time!

Whatever you’ve been working on this week, share it with us.

5 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I have been trying to find my sewing table surface for a few weeks now. I keep getting distracted!

Kathy Kinsella said...

Cleaning up the studio would be a great project this week ... but it might not happen here :( I did post about the second side of my prayer flags, though!

teachpany said...

I need to do more cleaning of my area, but I've done a little. Much more to do.

Pamela said...

I'm working on cleaning out and organizing too! I have way too much stuff!

Jayne said...

It is that time of the year...a little cleaning is in order! I cleaned out my sewing/tool closet. Towards the end of the year it was getting pretty trashed!