Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quiltsy Team Great Finds: 11-18-14 Table Runners!



Warm greetings from the land of 10,000 lakes (now frozen) of Minnesota!

Well it is that time of year when the holidays are fast approaching, and for some of us, the weather is changing from nice to barely tolerable!  When I think about holidays I think, "how will I decorate for them?"  The one main staple of decorating for me is having table runners on my kitchen table, in the living room on the end tables under the lamps, and small ones on the top of my toilets (yes, they work better than the fuzzy covers you buy in the store and much more chic).  In addition, they make the best hostess, teacher, or co-worker gifts!

I have found some beautiful holiday table runners in the following Etsy shops to make your shopping easy and fast.  Remember, PLEASE CLICK on the team shop to see all their beautiful items!

Gail from Quilt Sew Pieceful out of Arizona:

Maryellen from Mary Mack Made Mine out of Pennsylvania:

 
Mary from Quilting Granny out of Nebraska:



Enjoy!  
- Kim from Gallagher Custom Quilting
I started Gallagher Custom Quilting because originally quilting for me started as a hobby and something I did with my sisters.  Now, quilting is more than a hobby - it's a passion!  I love making custom quilts for all occasions and especially like creating quilts with a specific theme and table runners.  I also provide custom longarm quilting services.  I joined the Quiltsy Team on Etsy in 2013.
Etsy Shop:  gallagherquilting




8 comments:

teachpany said...

Great post! Thanks for including my runners!

Twisted Sticks said...

All beautiful runners!

Kathy Kinsella said...

great table runners!

Pamela said...

Tablerunners are such a great way to add color to your table all year long! These are beautiful!

DownHome Designs said...

Beautiful home decor, love the quilted table runners!

donna @ djw quilts said...

These are such lovely choices from this awesome team!

OliveStreetStudio said...

I've started using table runners - a Halloween one! I may have to go for a fall decor - great choices!

Astrid said...

Beautiful runners! I always decorate with runners and wall hangings for Christmas, can't imagine without.