Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another YouTube Video, and You are Invited

Hi team,

I would like to make another youtube video of our team, but this time I would like to add a picture of the quilter, and then their quilted creation. For example, it could be Monika from Quiltlover with her truck, or PostCard Lady in her crafting space, or someone else working on a quilt. I think it would be interesting for the viewer to see the artist as well as their art.

I know some of you are saying, "you'll never get my face on the internet!" That is why I wanted to see how many of you are interested before I start anything. Of course, if you are shy, you could show yourself from a distance or creatively crop the picture so you aren't really recognizable.

Anyway, if you would like to be in this video, please leave a comment here and I will convo you with more information.

11 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I'll do it Kym! :) Hum, now I have to find a picture that I wouldn't be embarassed by! lol Just convo me the info- sounds like fun.

Jabaro said...

I'm thinking. It's a possibility.

serenstitches said...

Kym, you have done so much to help us. If you think adding photos will help the team, count me in!

Originals by Lauren said...

I would love to be in the video, Kym. I would love to put faces with the names, so I know I will enjoy it.

New Adventure said...

Count me in, if you like I could send a picture with me and my longarm.

Originals by Lauren said...

How do I get my blog listed. It is http://originalsbylauren.blogspot.com/
Thanks

MoranArtandQuilts said...

Sure, I'll do it!

MoranArtandQuilts said...

Oh sorry, my shop: MoranArtandQuilts

Debbie said...

well....when are you doing this? Cause I am working to get other things done so I can work on that 1quilt I started last week.....

Unknown said...

I've got lots of pictures if you need more.

Nancy said...

I'd love to be included, too. I would love to "see " the people I talk to but have to warn you I take terrible pictures.