Sunday, August 17, 2008

Show Us Your Face!

Because it was so much fun seeing everyone's beautiful smiles the other day i created an group on Flickr that we can use to put our pictures on, so that we can put faces (and names!) to our usernames on Etsy. This account will be for Quiltsy members only, and in order to join you will have to add at least one of the four coleaders to your contacts. We can then invite you to join the group.

I have made this a private account so it will only be viewable to members. In addition most of us may choose to make the pictures we add to this group viewable to friends only so you will want to start going through the various members and adding them to your contacts and marking them as friends.

It's not terribly complicated, I am just learning the ins and outs of flickr myself and I have managed, so I am confident that you all can also! All members of the Quiltsy team are welcome to join, and I look forward to seeing your smiling faces!

No comments: