Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WiP Wednesday #6

Welcome to "Work In Progress" Wednesday. It's already been a crazy week, including one visit to a pet ER for our Maggie. I was really worried she was having renal issues, like our last senior kitty. Scary stuff, but it looks like everything will be ok. Crazy cat.


I've also been working on finishing a quilt for my husband. It's been in progress for a year. How silly is that? Time to get this baby done. The top is a Garfield sheet he's had since he was a kid. It even has a 1978 date stamp on the pattern. How neat is that?


If you'd like to read more about my WiPs, just click on the garfield pic above. :)

Team members shared some really gorgeous WiPs last week. It's getting hard to pick one to feature! I may start going with a random number generator, to keep things fair. That said, you absolutely have to see this quilt by Sew In The Snow.


The colors are giving me such spring fever. Just gorgeous.
Ok, now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what everyone is working on. I'm nosy that way.

Quiltsy WiP

1 comment:

Collette said...

Oh the colours in that floral quilt are gorgeous and yes so Spring inspired. Loving Garfield and the puss! I have linked up for the first time today. Hope the first of many! x