Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WiP Wednesday # 14

Welcome to Works in Progress Wednesday this week - I am Pamela (of PamelaQuilts), filling in for Jerimi this weekend!  Jerimi has a busy schedule at work, and I have some free time, so we decided that I would have the privilege of doing the post this week.  Yay!

I just graduated my youngest daughter from High School so am having fun working on some projects that I've been neglecting this week.  I had a stack of Strip blocks in a variety of sizes that I was shuffling around the sewing room because I didn't have enough of any one size to do anything with.  I decided to trim them up to a consistent size and sew them together - isn't this a load of scrappy fun?  Sorry for the bad photo - I seem to like to blog in the evenings when you can't take a good picture.


It looks a bit like the quilt Char uses for her icon on her blog!  I loved seeing this project she was working on last week - those prints are lovely! Check out her Etsy shop - Clothstitched


 So...now is your chance to give us a peek at what you are working on this week!  Link up to your blog and show off your fabulous work in Progress - don't be shy, I know you are working on something awesome...
Quiltsy WiP

No comments: