Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WiP Wednesday #15

Welcome back to Work In Progress (WiP) Wednesday here at the Idaho Etsy Team Blog. As usual, I'm Jerimi, from Three Cat Limit. It's been a busy couple of weeks! Many, many thanks to Pamela, from Pamela's Quilts for covering last week's WiP. I hope your week was happily full of good things. On the crafty side of things, I've been making needle books. Lots and lots of needle books.

Here's a look at some of the book covers in-progress.


Some fun new fabric I found online. Can't wait to use this!



One of the completely finished books.



There are 11 completely finished ones. I have 40 that still need to be flipped, top-stitched, and have buttons added. FORTY. How cool is that? It's not every week that's this productive.

Sweet Dreams by Sarah shared a crazy amount of progress with us last week, from a new blog design to gardening to quilting. Check it out.



I love those fabrics! If you'd like to check out her nifty new blog design and read more about her work, just click on the image above. You can also visit her Etsy shop here.

Ready to share what you're working on? I'd love to see!
Quiltsy WiP

No comments: