Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WIPs on Wednesday

Are you like me? Every year I say, "I'm going to start my holiday sewing early this year." Well this year I actually have started early. I've started my Halloween sewing and I'm really proud of myself. I've made a few mug rugs and pieced these table runners.

 

And I have two more in the works!

I've also pieced this Autumn themed table runner.

 

I hope you have started on your Autumn holiday items because the winter holidays will be here before you know it. :)

Please excuse this short post. I'm writing it from my hotel room. DH and I are on a mini vacation.


 

 

2 comments:

thebutterflyquilter said...

Great new mug rugs! And have a great mini vacation!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Wow! Can't believe it's almost fall - but I have noticed Halloween decorations and cards in the stores already.